Memory Care for Alzheimer's and Dementia in Pleasanton, CA
At Carefield Pleasanton, our community is designed to help residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other forms of memory loss overcome many of the unique challenges they face in everyday life.
Our Lightfinder™ memory care staff is trained to respect our residents’ dignity, independence and individuality. Our team takes the time to learn about each resident’s life experiences, favorite activities and daily routine to encourage their strengths and capabilities. Above all, we assist them with their needs in a loving and dignified manner.
- Lovely, secure outdoor courtyard with plenty of seating areas to soak in nature.
- Compassionate, in-house staff available 24/7 to aid in daily living activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing and toileting.
- Customized Lightfinder™ memory care program personalized to each resident's cognitive and phyiscal needs.
- Daily calendar of socials, classes, and enrichment opportunity paths based upon residents’ preferences, interests and hobbies.
- Restaurant-style dining with thoughtful social interaction and staff who extend extra assistance, if needed at mealtime.
- Accommodation for unique dietary needs and restrictions with personalized meal plans and snacks.
- Free professional transportation to and from doctor appointments