Service and Amenities at
Services and Amenities at a glance...
Madonna Gardens offers exemplary services and amenities, with a professional care staff to accommodate our residents’ individual needs. We encourage residents to eat well, make new friends, seek out creative pursuits, refine skills, revisit old hobbies and discover new passions.
At Madonna Gardens we are famous for our beautiful outdoor areas in both Memory Care and Assisted Living. Our lush lawns, seasonal floral gardens, and intimate outdoor seating areas add another dimension to the Carefield Living experience. Residents enjoy serene walking paths interspersed with comfortable benches for rest. The vegetable gardens are a favorite with the residents.
Services Included in the Monthly Fee:
- Three delicious meals daily, plus snacks
- 24-hour on-site staffing
- Regularly scheduled resident assessments for care plans
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- All utilities (except phone) including basic cable TV
- Emergency response system (24-hours a day)
- Full calendar of social, cultural, fitness and recreational programs and activities
- Interior and exterior maintenance of all common areas, residences and grounds
- Expansive outdoor scenic areas and walking paths
- Fully equipped fitness room
- Salon and barber services
- Pet-friendly community
- Wi-Fi- equipped throughout the community
- Respite (short term stay) care available for assisted living
- Scheduled transportation for shopping and medical appointments
- Medication management available for an additional fee*
- Scheduled group transportation